Thursday, December 30, 2010

Milk And Gallbladder Polyps

ciao 2010

year old is gone,
and never return,
I gave him a suitcase full of whims and impertinence,
lessons without evil, lying and disobedience,
and I told him: "Take away! this is all my stuff."
-
it has not been a good year, but was "dense" and full of things, facts, events, creations and sorrows. but also of beautiful things.
my niece was born NICOLE , of \u200b\u200bcourse, also have an enclosed car, but I'm here.
my father died, died for me even my doctor friend, all in one week, but I'm still here. I want to color, di vita, di amore, di fare, creare e cantare. sono egoista? no, non credo, morirò anch'io un giorno e non vorrei lasciare tristezza dietro di me.
le giornate si allungano la primula resiste malgrado tutto, i miei cari che non ci sono più sono in un luogo migliore, senza sofferenza e, sì, qui sono egoista, mi si spezza il cuore per la mancanza che sento di loro, ma comunque io sono qui.

0 comments:

Post a Comment