Sunday, February 13, 2011

Commercial Development Valuation Factors

Piero Ciampi. when chaos stars are born.

























This was a difficult winter.
and say that I love winter and I love it, so all in all better un'inverno difficult difficult summer, hoping that good all the best.
But like all the best things that happen when you least expect it, I called my first editor and he tells me that my book on Piero Ciampi ( Piero Ciampi life headlong ) is being reprinted in June:).

This has made me enormously happy, but not so much as an author may feel flattered that cha sold out the first run, but because it is a sign that Piero Ciampi is interesting and since I started that job in a now no longer recent 2003 where he was a damn great artist for only a few insiders, his voice, his heart and his spirit is being felt even the new generation, and even those no longer just now discovering new with great enthusiasm.

fact many were in those years tributes to Peter, and in a sense with contempt of the purists, even by people more susceptible to marketing such as Morgan, which is not particularly appreciate, but I believe in his sincerity to fund at least in the esteem Ciampi, and if this is still served to spread a word of note (one might say) well-being.
Then you know, the purists of the time we are a bit 'all, so what we love to boldly jealousy is a natural fact, contradictory feelings of those who want to share with and trust, and discomfort when this whole thing may be loved by who do not think height for several reasons.
I would have to spend so many words, and I think it still Piero I will integrate the old preface, I can say that this was the book that I wanted Piero Ciampi best because I saved his life several times, and then dedicate a book is nothing more than a caress as a gesture of love I felt real, not getting to know what size, but quite conscious by whom.
And so if I have received it this good, I can bring home much more to so many others, and well-being of Piero Ciampi that we speak more and more.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment