Saturday, January 29, 2011

Overcoming A Usb Hasp Dongle

Dolly Lamour: The Angel of the Italian Burlesuqe

Dolly Lamour is the angel of the Italian Burlesuqe only nice would be simplistic to say ... this is the perfect example where charm talent and passion are mixed in a single representation, this whirlwind of passion that turns her performances in art ...



How did you start the model? What did you like the aesthetic representation?

was in 2007. I've always been a lover of photography and I was very curious to see me through the eyes of a photographer. I tried for fun, it was nice to play with makeup, hairstyle, outfits and have some nice photos to keep me keen on it ... then more and more and decided it could be a good way to communicate with others, to represent my fantasies for a moment and give to those who stopped to look.



then did you come to the art of Burlesque, which here in Italy is not very common ...

say that today it is perhaps not known by everybody but it is quite common.
The stage was in my fantasies as a child, I always wanted to be 19 years and began to perform in various places in Milan as a performer. Parodies of movies or video clips ... the characters were often disturbing: from Hitchcock's Psycho in Salome with Laura Palmer.
I heard about the burlesque, which I had a definition and a historical setting, but I had never seen live. I attended an event
Voodoo De Luxe and I was immediately fascinated by the atmosphere, elegance and performance by the spectacular costumes. I tried, I began, I made my first acts, then put them aside, then they ristudiai them capsized ... from that first experience there was an ongoing study, a maniacal search of what was the Vaudeville, Cabaret and the variety as well as the burlesque. A large and continuous commitment, a substantial investment in terms of costumes, sets and props, the great sacrifices. But I'm happy, it's my passion, my life. Being able to let the public know what makes my mind, what fascinates me, that somehow part of me is really a privilege ... and when the audience appreciates it becomes a great satisfaction.




Che differenza c'è nel tuo vivere l'esibizione dello spettacolo e quella fotografica?

La differenza sostanziale sta nell'emozione. Quando posi e hai alle spalle un minimo di esperienza, ti senti piuttosto tranquilla, sai che hai del tempo a disposizione e che se non parti al massimo, puoi sempre finire alla grande...e provi una grande emozione a lavoro ultimato, quando vedi i risultati e trovi, tra le tante, una foto molto ben riuscita.
Nello spettacolo è tutto un turbinio di emozioni che partono dalle prove, continuano con i preparativi nel backstage, prima di salire in scena, durante e dopo lo show. Sai di avere un tempo limitato per dare il massimo, sei preoccupato che la coreografia e tutti gli oggetti di scena funzionino al meglio, non vuoi trascurare il contatto col tuo pubblico, ma soprattutto non vuoi deluderlo in alcun modo. Poi c'è la soddisfazione o l'insoddisfazione tornando nel backstage...insomma tante sensazioni e umori mescolati insieme che vanno tenuti sotto controllo e gestiti nel migliore dei modi.


image

Donne e icone che ti hanno ispirato nella tua rappresentazione...

Non solo donne, showgirls, artiste del passato, ma anche costumisti, pittori, scultori, architetti, soprattutto coloro che hanno dato vita a un movimento artistico, come ad esempio l'Art Nouveau e l'Art Decò, che hanno sempre esercitato a great fascination for me and I'm discovering and studying in depth in this period. Source of inspiration can also be a play or a literary classic. The beauty of the show is that there are no limits to fantasy and the burlesque as a form of entertainment, can be represented in many ways ... we need a little 'the myth that sees him tied exclusively to the world of pin-ups of the year 50. If we dig doing a few steps back in history, we find that there were a lot more choreographed performances, with great costumes, amazing scenery and fascinating issues ... it was really the true age of Show Grand Mistinguette and Josephine Baker. Gradually over time this spectacular was lost in the 50s and 60s coming with more and more skimpy costumes and staged what was often a simple striptease. Why are so attracted and stimulated by the historical period of the first 900.

image

What were the most significant work experience in your career?

Surely those who have taught me anything, the shows where something went wrong ... for example, are experiences that do always treasure. But even those
rewarding when I began to see the fruits of many efforts, such as my performance to the after concert of Vasco Rossi in Cagliari, experience in which I view full player and I had at my side a respectable team that dealt with just me, or the show at the famous festival Summer Jamboree in Senigallia, at that time I performed on the same stage that saw Dita Von Teese, with the same backstage and staff in tow. It was also a special occasion because I had on my side of the special friends and artists such as Janet whistle.


image

Some people think that being a model or performer is not an art or a job, what do you think?

do not agree particularly with regard to the speech "performer" ... we are talking about represent a scene, a parody and communicate with the public so if we combine this with good taste and a pinch of originality, from all points of view you are creating art.
The speech model is simple: if we talk about other than fashion models that they simply get on the set, get dressed, make up and put in place as requested by the photographer ... well actually it is almost like making beautiful statues.
In our field is not the case. We are required to work as a model for what we own on stage, often I was asked to pose with my costumes, sometimes just looking for a face not far from the common features of the classic models. Whether this or simply to enrich and renew my portfolio, I have to handle all of the photo shoot ... I choose the photographer, the subject, I wear my costume or my trust in the stylist who have the right outfit. Hair and makeup are often cared for by me, I am a makeup artist and do not like very much to be made up by others, because, unfortunately, I often do not recognize and do not feel at ease. I would say that if you get to choose the mood of the photos, the outfits, makeup, hairstyle, the location and the poses ... praticamentente're doing the artistic director of yourself, then you are still creating, communicating and making art .




What is beauty for you, and what it represents, and to what represented the idea of \u200b\u200bbeauty?

Physical beauty is an added value. I think you can communicate beauty although not canonically beautiful ... especially on stage. I've seen artists who had not beautiful harmony, grace and charm than any physical beauty. For me, beauty is this ... is not decisive in the features to be perfect or in physical form, but shines in having good taste, elegance of the movements, charm and expressiveness that are also innate characteristics.


image

Dell'arte what's next?

Everything is a source of inspiration for me. The painting, architecture and sculpture, singing, theater, even the ballet music of all genres from classical to folk (I love Russian and Eastern European folk music for example), the garage rock death , swing, jazz, foxtrot ... I would not preclude anything. Dance is a fascinating world to me, I have not had the opportunity to study it as a child and now I wish I could learn all the disciplines: the basics of ballet, belly dancing, flamenco, exotic dances such as those of Indian and Thai culture. .. they are all interesting to me, are pieces of history and tell a lot of the traditions of a people, also having a base of very strict rules, are an excellent discipline for the body and also for mind. I also attended the Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi in Milan studying classical guitar, cello, piano and choral singing, and just 11 years old I first trod the stage, performing with the Choir of the Conservatory in 'Hallelujah Handel soprano ... and I must say that playing and I really miss singing so I think it probably will take up his studies.

image

If I could bring back a star from another era, who would you choose?

Mata Hari, a woman who went against the trend, had a turbulent life, full of surprises. Part of his life in Indonesia and the rest in Paris where, with his "scandalous" oriental dance knew the popularity e il successo. Poi la guerra, lo spionaggio e per finire la condanna a morte. Una donna così ne avrebbe parecchie di storie da raccontarmi e probabilmente saprebbe infondermi un pochino della sua temerarietà.

image

Qualcosa che ti spaventa...

Il solo pensiero di perdere le persone care, e poi mi spaventano le malattie e l'idea della morte in se'.


image

Tre cose che vorresti fare esistere...

Delle utopie praticamente: dei politici italiani degni di stare al governo, una reale rinascita per il nostro paese, la meritocrazia,

image

Three things you hate in people

Opportunism, superficiality, envy. Three beasts that destroy relationships and cause great injury. The opportunistic use you and keep you good for its own purposes, maybe even makes you believe to be your friend .... then fades away when no longer needed. You make yourself a thousand questions and you can not understand the game, the deception, it is much easier to ask what you want without taking the piss the other? The surface
... really hated.
preaches evil good and scratching as they say. He leaps of fake about friendship and affection so immature, in fact at the first opportunity disappears without a trace, maybe when you need them, then scopri che stava beatamente a Miami a prendere il sole.
L'invidioso è un essere strano, non sai mai se detestarlo o provare pena per lui. Nasce come insicuro ovviamente, quindi a volte ti viene quasi voglia di provare a comprenderlo, ma è un rischio troppo grande. Sono capaci, nonostante la loro insicurezza di fondo, di fare qualsiasi cosa pur di risaltare al vostro cospetto, con risultati spesso decadenti, fuori luogo e intrisi di volgarità e maleducazione.
Ma con l'esperienza l'occhio si affina e queste persone ora fanno davvero molta fatica ad avvicinarsi a me in qualche modo.


image

Un desiderio

Più che un desiderio è una decisione che ho preso: volermi bene sempre, ed essere felice e appagata.


image

Progetti futuri...

Portare alla luce tanti nuovi acts che stanno prendendo forma nella mia mente, continuare a imparare e a studiare danza e canto, perseverare nel mio miglioramento fisico e spirituale, prendere seriamente in considerazione il teatro non appena avrò il giusto tempo da dedicare agli studi.


image

Una frase che vorresti dire a tutti...

Noi tutti abbiamo le stesse possibilità di riuscita, la fortuna, la sfortuna e il caso non esistono. Invece il credere in se stessi, la costanza e l'essere positivi lead us straight to the results.


image



FB PROFILE OF DOLLY LAMOUR

0 comments:

Post a Comment