Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bosch Dishwasher Film

tuba does not age

Every now and if there comes to me immediately want to reread that now that I have consumed is not tuba there, from that moment on I began to realize that depression can be defeated even with books that look like books, are far more books instead of those books that are of books, short The fact is that after 13 years, I'm going back to read that book that has thrown Paolo Nori Olympus of those writers who call themselves writers, I mean no offense.


Then I read the adventures of Learco Ferrari, not to be confused with Learco Pignanoli, to which the same Learco Ferrari has many merits, if only in name, with the difference that Lerach PIgnanoli but surely more hunger than fame, instead Learco Ferrari was sympathetic to many more people, the rest Learco Pignanoli has a twisted personality, and his laugh is even more twisted and twisted this thing do not understand it all. Instead Learco ferrari in spite of Lerach Pignanoli simpleton seems less and thus is often fucked up because it's too easy in the reasoning, but they do laugh, even if people sfotte, sfotte but more laughs, so then I have known more.


Those were good times and then I bear a passage that I like what he says is time Learco Ferrari:

"Dear Susanna Agnelli
tomorrow marries a friend of my daughter, who is the son of our family doctor. It 'a very dear boy, we did a lot of good and even invited us to his wedding. Recommend, please, un regalo di buon gusto da fargli”.
E Susanna Agnelli rispondeva


“Un impianto stereofonico. Ce ne sono di tutti i prezzi e si fa sempre bella figura.”


A me, per esempio, mi scriverebbero:

“Caro Learco Ferrari,
abbiamo invitato a cena dei nostri amici a cui teniamo molto. Consigliaci un menĂ¹ adeguato e di buon gusto.”
E io risponderei:



"A nice pot of shit, it costs nothing and there is plenty."


Paolo Nori - From tuba and there the resulting Landing May 1999

0 comments:

Post a Comment