Monday, October 18, 2010

Womens Tuxedo Jacket Pattern

Teatime
























There are lots of pretty things.
biscuits, drinking tea, lemon yellow, are things that pull me in good spirits or make me happy even when I did not even notice.
Then maybe if there are no lemons just occurs to me that together with the apples in the house can not fail. Then there are the apples, the lemon tea cookies, and television which is like the window on the world as a whole if they are reassured in the house with his ninnoli.go
So many times I read things, and I say that not a c 'I had nothing better to do than to write here that thing there? we understand that from a mile away that is bored and nothing better c'aveva to do but perhaps a tone, but in the end a tone that smacks of bored. A bored
tuna would have been more interesting perhaps, even if we did not speak in tonnesco not we understand too much, or maybe yes.
poetry still has a sense I think it is true that only beauty can save us here, I see hard, increasing the sense of ugliness so also is spreading in the conscience, in my opinion.
I can not stand still these days of madness, politics, the tragic.

But where are the Greeks? and tea-time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment