Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random Patches Of Peeling Skin

mutation. The Taura


I started to follow the discussion started on the Internet around the "world of comics." What is it about? Basically money. If you want to know exactly what it is , as they have written so many I could write better than I (who are a new inexperienced author), you can get an idea Here: Claudio Stassi, Luca Boschi, Ausonia, Gipi , Cajelli Diego, Michele Geneva. Roberto Recchioni we prepare, the first episode here. The whole question I got it late, read in order incoherent. The discussion is interesting to follow, for those who are critical in this environment-not just.

One thing I noticed and it saddens me: the mutation in which the authors are forced by the "comics" in Italy. The authors get sick of figures, calculate percentages, control the market. Focus on the double entry, marketing, packaging, promotion. It's frustrating having to spend so much time at a job that should play more. It means that people must do this work does not, it hurts, it does so without clarity. Market players must leave the comic authors of their role: create content. To free the authors, publishers, distributors and comics have to work seriously. If there is no money to pay authors do not publish, if there is no money for a decent print is not an accredited public, unless you are able to promote an album you do not publish. No one forced anyone. The comics market, compared to any other market, is immature. As if to convince the authors that really is the stuff of troubled children or adults with serious mental problems.

I do not know how this might develop, I have no idea. It's not my job. For this reason I hope that the Round Table of Lucca send a signal to those who can actually do something.

The authors, meanwhile, should follow the advice of Ausonia and begin to reject contracts indecent. Publish is not always good.




0 comments:

Post a Comment